This is Bristol
31st May - 15th June 2014
Fuller is creating a stir with his giant map of Bristol, and we’re delighted to announce that the map will be unveiled at our gallery from May 31st in a show we have created especially for the occasion.
To support Fuller’s work we have also invited a number of Bristol-based artists – Rowdy, Jim Starr and Keith – to produce Bristol-themed pieces for the show.
Important information about Bristol Map prints:
- this is a giclee print on superior quality cotton archival paper;
- the map image on the print is the full-size of the original work (90cms x 90cms);
- this print edition is limited to 250 and therefore there will never be another edition the same as this;
- each print will be signed and numbered by the artist;
- the price of a print is currently £285 and can be secured with a £100 non-refundable deposit;
- the price does not include any framing;
- currently, It’s All 2 Much are providing the facilities to accept the deposits of £100 (or you can of course pay more than this if you wish, up to the full amount), and this can be done either by visiting the gallery in person (we will accept cash or card) or, for those of you further afield, by sending a cheque made out to It’s All 2 Much Ltd to It’s All 2 Much Art Gallery, 124 Cheltenham Road, Bristol BS6 5RW;
- whichever means you choose to pay the deposit, we have a form that needs to be filled in with your details; this gives Gareth a means of contacting you, and by providing an email address we will be able to keep you informed of progress and anticipated print date;
- to access the form if you are paying by cheque; just print it off, fill it in and enclose it with your cheque;
- the balance will be payable once the prints are ready – we’ll let you know when that happens;
- please note also that postage and packing are not included in the print price. I understand from Gareth that, at the time of writing, this will be £20 for UK addresses. However, I believe that for Bristol post codes, Gareth will very likely deliver the print himself, but that is to be confirmed!